- The Cat of Bubastes MP3 digital download.
- Study and Discussion Guide that we use in a variety of ways, from writing and narration prompts, to discussion points to work on social communication skills. This also includes historical and Biblical information.
- An eBook version of the G.A. Henty book that the audio drama is based. This is full of beautiful graphics!
- A printable illustrated verse poster.
- A printable cast poster.
- Behind the scenes documentary that shows the making of The Cat of Bubastes.
- Access to the Live Adventure newsletter.
1.) Customization: Is it easily adaptable? Can we customize it to fit “us?” Can we modify or set our own schedule? Can we take breaks, jump ahead, or flat out skip?
You can listen to it at your leisure. We like to listen to it straight through during one of our long drives to medical appointments. We listened to all of disk one and half of disk two while on the way to OT, then we re-listened to it all on the way to mamaw's house and back for dinner one evening! The Study Guide is versatile in that you can use it in a number of ways.
2.) Value: Is it long lasting? Will it cover multiple grade ranges? Are you locked in to one specific grade level? Are there hidden fees?
There are NO hidden fees. This is a physical product that kids and adults all will like.
Definitely NOT boring! We love it! It's great for auditory learners, too. It doesn't last too long, because you can choose the length of time to listen. We love it here, and find it to be calming, and entertaining. It captures our attention, and holds it for the duration of the program.
4.) Does it tie into other things we already have.